PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for a DIGITAL FILE ONLY and NOT for the actual printed invitations. No actual invitations will be shipped. (This is not a DIY template. Your information will be needed for customization. Invitation designs are not sold blank.)
To avoid unnecessary questions, please READ the entire description! Click [full description] below, if the description is not expanded. Please see my FAQs, also.
Featuring 3 Little Monkeys in shades of blue, brown and green with polka dots and stripes. Coordinates with any blue monkey baby nursery theme.
1. At check-out, in the "note/message to the seller" section (input box), please include all the following information to prevent any delays in processing your order (Indicate for each item exactly how you’d like it shown. I usually just cut and paste.):
(1) 5"x7" or 4"x6" photo lab format (note: 5x7's are significantly more to print each than 4x6's)
(2) Your own wording OR as shown in the invite.
(3) Name of the honoree(s)
(4) Day and date of event (or however you'd like it to show)
(5) Time (include starting and ending of event if you'd like that also shown)
(6) Name and complete address of event (or however you'd like it to show)
(7) RSVP date
(8) RSVP person(s)
(9) Phone # and/or email (please write out exactly how you’d like (7), (8) and (9) to show – see sample)
(10) Baby registry information
(11) CHANGES if any - (colors, wording, fonts,etc.) Unless specified, invitation will follow the same format as sample shown including wording/bolding.
You may also send a separate email with the above to firstname.lastname@example.org, but please be sure to include your order#. I do get quite a lot of email, so I prefer this info be included on your actual order form, so as not to miss it.
2. You will receive a proof within 1-3 BUSINESS days (not including holidays and weekends). Please ensure to get all needed information to me ASAP. Processing of your invitation does not begin until cleared payment & all info has been received.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: If it has been longer than 3 business days and you still have not received your proof, please check your SPAM/JUNK folder. Yahoo, Gmail, and especially Hotmail accounts, as well as schools/government organizations, tend to put my email in SPAM or block them completely. Please make sure I can communicate with you by ensuring email@example.com is an approved email sender in your filters. If your email provider is one of the above, please provide a secondary email address.
3. Once you are happy with your PROOF/DRAFT, I will email you the FINAL version in a high-resolution 300 dpi jpg/JPEG file, which you may either print at home or upload to a photo lab of your choice (i.e. Walmart, Walgreen’s, Target, CVS Pharmacy, Costco**, Sam's Club, etc. or even online places like Snapfish, Winkflash**, Shutterfly and KodakGallery.) You can even use 1-hour services. You can have high quality invitations printed inexpensively & quickly. Simply treat your invitation jpg file just like a digital photo file. If you've ever had your digital photos printed, that's exactly what you do with your invitation file.
I also offer several of my designs on Zazzle, where they are printed on your choice of 6 different kinds of high quality paper/card stock and each invitation comes with an envelope.
For this particular design, here is the direct link: