An cute ocean-themed under-the-sea birthday party invitation perfect for either a boy or girl…
PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for a DIGITAL FILE ONLY and NOT for the actual printed invitations. No physical product will be shipped. Both your PREVIEW and FINAL printing file will be sent via email. (This is not a DIY template. Your information will be needed for personalizing. Invitation designs are not sold blank.) For PERSONAL USE only. You may print as many as needed for the party intended.
Due to the many variables involved in printing, actual printed colors may vary between computer monitors/devices and printers, as well as between different types/brands of paper & ink, and printer settings.
To avoid unnecessary questions, please READ the entire description!
★★★ ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS★★★
At checkout, in the "note/message to the seller section", please indicate all the following information to prevent any delays in processing your order:
►Your own WORDING or wording as shown as in the sample (leave blank if you would like the same as the sample):
Calling all Jellyfish, Sharks,
Squid and Sea Turtles, too...
There's going to be an
and we'd love
to share it with you!
You're O-Fish-ally invited
come under the sea.
It's [NAME’s] [AGE] Birthday Party!
● Invitation sz/format, if CUSTOM, otherwise disregard
● DAY and DATE
● VENUE NAME & ADDRESS
● RSVP or REGRETS ONLY
Include name, phone #, email for RSVP/REGRETS?
● Include a matching back for double-sided printing? Photo labs currently cannot print on the back of actual PHOTOs, so the typical photo size of 4" x 6" is not available, unless you have a source that can do your printing for that size. The back is generic and any personalizing is an extra charge.
● Any other special wording (space is very limited, so please try to keep wording limited to what is shown on sample.)
● Changes: fonts, font colors, solid background colors, changing wording in balloon/misc, adding a twin/sibling, changing to a birthday invitation are just basic changes and not a problem. ***Please ask first if you are requesting to change or add anything special (some items may be too difficult to change). Default is the same as the sample (any changes may also require additional turn-around time.
► Within 0-3 BUSINESS days (NOT including WEEKENDS or holidays), you will receive a low resolution monitor screen-sized PREVIEW/PROOF. Check carefully to make sure all your information is correct, then reply back with your approval or with any changes/corrections. Please ensure to initially get all needed information to me ASAP. Processing of your invitation does not begin until cleared payment & all party wording/details have been received.
● Mondays-Fridays 8:30am - 5:00pm PST.
● Closed weekends and holidays
● Shop hours are 24 hours/7 days a week.
● Any orders after 5:00pm PST will be considered next day's order
★★★VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: If it has been longer than 3 business days and you still have not received your PREVIEW, please check your SPAM/JUNK folder. Hotmail accounts, as well as schools/government organizations, tend to put my email in SPAM or block them completely. Please make sure I can communicate with you by ensuring (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an approved email sender in your filters. If your email provider is one of the above, please provide a secondary email address NOT through those providers. Please also be sure you are checking your email address that is registered under ETSY and NOT Paypal.
►Once you are happy with your PREVIEW (within 24-48 business hours), I will email you the FINAL version in a high-resolution 300 dpi file in jpg or PDF, whichever format was requested. Due to color variances in computer screens & printers, it is always recommended to do a test print first.
FILE FORMATS & OPTIONS
► The easiest, quickest & most inexpensive option is to have your file printed at a local photo lab as a PHOTO, such as CVS, Costco**, SamsClub**, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, etc. Select JPG/jpeg in 4"x6" or 5"x7" (4x6's are less expensive). You can even use 1-hour/same-day services. You can have high quality invitations printed inexpensively & quickly. Simply treat your invitation jpg file just like a digital photo file. If you've ever had your digital photos printed, that's exactly what you do with your invitation file. Upload it to their website or take it down there on a USB drive, then pick it up later that day. Sooo easy, FAST & inexpensive. For this option, you would need to purchase envelopes (please see below). **Recommended vendors for PHOTO paper invitations.
► If you are pressed for time and would rather NOT use the above option, following are other options, which come with envelopes. Order online, then pick-up locally in-store either same day or next day:
① Both Costco (6” x 7-1/2”) and Sam’s Club (6” x 8”) offer a special sized Card Set on PHOTO paper, which comes with envelopes and can be ready the next day in-store. These options are fairly inexpensive.
② Walgreens has a 5” x 7” CARD STOCK option that is available next day in-store. They offer double-sided printing, but the back is not full-sized (just text & a small picture). See their website for pricing.
③ Staples Online has a 5” x 7” CARD STOCK option that is available next day in-store. They offer double-sided printing and the back is full-sized. See their website for pricing.
● For the PHOTO option, select either the “4x6 or 5x7 PHOTO paper jpg” options.
● For Costco’s or Sam’s Club photo card set options, select “Custom-PLZ note SZ” and note the place you will be printing. Their sizes are different and I will ensure it is the right size for your printing file.
● For both the Walgreens & StaplesOnline card stock options, select the 5.25x7.25” jpg *bleed option. If you want double-sided printing, Staples offers that, so note that you want the back, as well.
● For premium card stock options, you may use an online store, such as Vistaprint, Shutterfly, Mpix, Zazzle or Costco/Sam's Club/Walmart/Walgreens premium cardstock options. Select the JPG/jpeg in a size(s) that the website offers. Please mention which site, so I can double-check the dimensions. They usually need specific sized bleed & trim (safety margins) included . Vistaprint’s & Costco’s safety margins are different from the standard ¼” bleed. If none is mentioned, the standard bleed will be provided. These options can take from 3-10 business days, so please be sure to check which works best with your timeline.
● If you are printing these on your own home printer, select the PDF file, which will have two 5”x7” invitations on one standard 8-1/2"x11" page (this will help save on time and card stock/photo paper.) Be sure to only use WHITE card stock or photo paper. Any other color will affect the colors of the design. I like to use:
(a) Heavy Card Stock, which I usually get a 150 pk 8.5x11 sheet 110lb by Georgia Pacific at Walmart.
(b) Photo Paper (I like Costco's Kirkland brand - Professional. I've heard HP's photo paper is really nice, as well, which you can find in any office supply store.
★★★You will need Adobe Acrobat to open or print the PDF file, which you may download free at:
● If you are having these printed locally at an office copy center on card stock, such as Staples, OfficeDepot, FedEx/Kinkos, etc., select the PDF file with two 5"x7"s (these will include standard bleed/trim needed.) It is recommended to take your file down to the shop on a USB drive.
► Envelopes: if you are printing at home, printing at a local photo lab as photos, or having a local office copy center print your invitations on card stock, you will need to purchase your envelopes. You can find 4"x6" (A6 size) OR 5"x7" (A7 size) at stores such as Michaels, JoAnn & Hobby Lobby or office supply stores, such as Staples or OfficeDepot. For basic white inexpensive envelopes, you can find them at Walmart or Target. Envelopes can also be ordered anywhere online, like on Etsy, eBay, Amazon & online office supply shops.