♥ OK finally (some of you have asked for this)...Here is a Personalized Sock Monkey Family including Mommy, instead of just the Daddy (which was made especially for Father's Day - nothing against mommies, of course.) This listing is for ONE print of your choice of the one child, two children, three children or four or however many children needed. This is a print of my original artwork/images, which were hand drawn with pencil, watercolors, and pen, then enhanced digitally. It is printed onto rich lustre archival Fuji Crystal photo paper. The print measures 8” x 10”. The actual image is 7” x 9” leaving a white border making it perfect for framing by itself, but also looks wonderful with a mat.
♥ For the personalization, please indicate at check-out all the following information:
(1) Number of children print: Print #01 (one child), #02 (two children), #03 (three children), or #04 (four children), or #05 (five children) or #0X(?).
(2) Family name and how you would like it worded - "The Smith Family", "The Smiths" or even with no name above (in which case, the family will be slightly larger to fill in the above space where the name would have been.)
(3) Daddy's and Mother's name or you may even have it just say "Daddy" and "Mommy" or "Dad" and "Mom."
(4) Names for each child and whether they are a girl or a boy. (Girls will be distinguished from boys by having eyelashes added.) - which is actually kind of silly in my family, because Daddy and my son have the longest lashes ever and my daughters and I have tiny sparse ones, which we think is absolutely unfair... :o) - Please also indicate which names go with which size child (youngest, smallest, middle, oldest or by age.)
(5) If you'd like a different background color, that can also be changed. Please see the Bathroom Series for color choices. If no note is made for a background color choice, the color background shown will be sent. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40401417
♥ This print is available in a 5x7($15), as well as a glass tile pendant. Please email me if you'd like either of those instead.