♥ This printable PDF file contains 12 images on a 8.5x11 sheet. You may print as many as you'd like on:
(1) white card stock and cut them with a 2" circle or 3" round scallop punch to use them as cupcake toppers or favor tags.
(2) sticker paper also using either a 2" or 3" circle or round scallop punch . You can use them as stickers or favor tags, also or pretty much any thing that you can think of.
Other sizes are available upon request. Besides using circle punches (which I believe only go up to 3") and hand-cutting, you may also use circle cutters (like from Fiskars or Martha Stewart that can cut up to 8" circles.) If you'd like a different size, please just indicate that at check-out.
♥ At check-out, in the note to seller section, please indicate all the following information to prevent any delays in processing your order:
(1) Personalization (circles #1, #2 and #3 - see photo #2) will show exact wording as in samples unless otherwise noted:
(2) Indicate if there is any other customization needed.
(a) Row #1 circle shapes
(1) have “Thank you” on the balloon or you may have your own wording.
(2) Have “Love, [name]” or you may have “xoxo, [name] or any other greeting.
(3) Be sure to attach a photo for this circle, unless you do not want a photo for it.
(b) Row #2 circle shapes
(1) have “Happy Birthday, [name]! in the balloon or you may have your own wording.
(2) Bottom border: “Thank you for making my day special.” or other wording as requested.
(c) Row #3 circle shapes have “Happy Birthday [name]” above the monkey or we may
use any other wording you prefer.
(d) Row #4 circle shapes say “Thank You” on the balloon. Indicate anything custom.
(1) Bottom border: “Thank you for monkeying around with me!” or other wording as requested.
If you would like to add/remove/change any wording on the borders, please let me know.
♥ You will receive your file within 1-3 business days, usually a lot sooner.
♥ You'll need Adobe Reader to open and print this file. You may download it for free at: http://get.adobe.com/reader
♥ Thanks so much for peeking and have a wonderful day!